Specialist Wills Solicitors - Newcastle and Sunderland
Expert Probate solicitors
Newcastle and Sunderland
Contact us now
for a FREE Review of Your Will
Newcastle Solicitors office: 0191 284 6989
Sunderland Solicitors office: 0191 567 6667
Why make a will?
It's easy to put off making a will. However, if you die without one your assets may be distributed according to the law rather than your wishes. If you are not married then your parents or siblings could inherit rather than your cohabitee.
If you have children from a previous relationship you should determine how much of your estate they should receive.
You should plan ahead to avoid paying more inheritance tax than is necessary.
DIY wills can lead to many problems. We have successfully challenged a number of these on behalf of relatives who were not included.
If you have been diagnosed with a serious illness, or you are in the early stages of dementia or Alzheimers. If you are separating or divorcing, If you have just had a baby you should consider making a will.
We can visit you or your relative at Home, Hospital, Care Home or Hospice.
Why choose Emmersons Specialist Wills Solicitors to draft your Will?
- Unlike banks, we offer FREE STORAGE in respect of your will and any other important documents such as the deeds to your property.
- We will take you through a detailed questionnaire designed to cover all important issues. We know how to avoid costly challenges to your estate.
- We are members of Solicitors For The Elderly meaning that you will be dealing with a specialist panel of solicitors who cover everything from Wills and Probate to Lasting Powers of Attorney, Court of Protection, Care Home Planning, Contested Estates and Advance Medical Directives.
- We can help you minimise care home fees thus saving you and your family tens of thousands of pounds.
- Appoint us as Executors of your Estate thus making it easier and faster for your family and beneficiaries to finalise your affairs. At Emmersons Solicitors Probate Department we offer this expertise at no extra cost to your family unlike banks and other solicitors who charge a premium if they are appointed as executors.
Our offices are based in the easy to access central locations of Gosforth, Newcastle upon Tyne and Sunderland covering the whole of the North East
Nationwide Service - Wills and Probate Solicitors.
For further information, call our Wills and Probate Department
For Lifetime Planning Call - Newcastle: 0191 284 6989
For Lifetime Planning Call - Sunderland: 0191 567 6667
Or complete our Online Enquiry Form
News / Articles
Is your Will out of date?
Make a will when you have a child
Make a Will when you are buying your love nest
I am far too young to make a will
What shall I give my children for Christmas?
GET IN TOUCH
Complete this short enquiry form and we will reply within normal working hours (no cost or obligation).
Fields marked with * are mandatory.
For initial discussions or to obtain costs information, contact either our Newcastle or Sunderland offices:
0191 567 6667 Sunderland Office
0191 284 6989 Newcastle Office
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY...
"The help and information we were given made the making of our wills very easy and uncomplicated. Many thanks for all of your help."