Expert Will Writing Services.
Solicitors Newcastle and Sunderland
Contact us now
for a FREE Review of Your Will
Newcastle Will Writing Services: 0191 284 6989
Sunderland Will Writing Services: 0191 567 6667
Will Writing Services
If you already have a will it may be out of date. At Emmersons Solicitors we can review your existing will free of charge. If it still suits your purposes then we shall advise you of this at no cost.
Contact us now for a FREE WILL APPRAISAL.
Changing your Will
Have any of the following events occurred since you made your will? If so, you should consider making a new will:
- If you married after the date of your Will it will be automatically revoked (unless made in contemplation of the specific marriage).
- If you divorce, have your marriage annulled, or declared void, or if your civil partnership is dissolved after the date of your Will. In most cases any appointment of your former spouse/civil partner as executor or trustee will no longer be appropriate.
- If you change your name or anyone mentioned in the Will changes theirs.
- If an executor or trustee dies or becomes unable/unwilling or unsuitable to act e.g. If they have Dementia/Alzheimer’s or if they have moved abroad.
- If you have specifically bequeathed any item/property which you then sell or which changes in nature.
- If your estate increases considerably in value advice may be required with regard to inheritance tax liability and ways to minimize this during your lifetime.
- If you wish at any time to revoke or amend any clause in your Will.
- If you acquire assets in a foreign country or make or amend a foreign will.
- If you have children who have not been provided for in your Will.
- If a beneficiary has developed an illness that requires them to be cared for in a care home. This would require specific advice.
Experts in Will Writing - Emmersons Solicitors for Wills, Newcastle upon Tyne and Sunderland.
For Lifetime Planning Call - Newcastle: 0191 284 6989
For Lifetime Planning Call - Sunderland: 0191 567 6667
Or complete our Online Enquiry Form
News / Articles
Is your Will out of date?
Make a will when you have a child
Make a Will when you are buying your love nest
I am far too young to make a will
What shall I give my children for Christmas?
GET IN TOUCH
Complete this short enquiry form and we will reply within normal working hours (no cost or obligation).
Fields marked with * are mandatory.
For initial discussions or to obtain costs information, contact either our Newcastle or Sunderland offices:
0191 567 6667 Sunderland Office
0191 284 6989 Newcastle Office
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY...
"The help and information we were given made the making of our wills very easy and uncomplicated. Many thanks for all of your help."